Nikki's Kickin' BBQ Chicken &Bacon Pizza. All of us here at The Kickin' Chicken hope that your visit is a pleasurable one. Please notify us if there is anything that we can do Chicken tossed in your choice of buffalo sauce, provolone cheese, served with a side of either Chicken, bacon, bbq sauce and cheddar cheese with a side of ranch dressing. This is one of my favorites from the April issue of Cooking light.
Caribbean cookbook author Chris De La Rosa shares a wonderful recipe for grilling chicken with a tasty orange based bbq sauce. Have you made this? once chicken is brown on each side start basting chicken with sauce. keep turning and basting chicken until chicken is done. Home » Entrées » Chicken Recipes » Kickin' Grilled Chicken Legs. You can cook Nikki's Kickin' BBQ Chicken &Bacon Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nikki's Kickin' BBQ Chicken &Bacon Pizza
- Prepare of Pizza Crust, store bought or homemade.
- It’s of cooked chicken, cubed or shredded.
- It’s of crispy cooked bacon, crumbled.
- Prepare of shredded cheese, i used cheddar.
- It’s of BBQ Sauce + 2 tbsps.
- It’s of thinly sliced or shredded onion.
- You need of red pepper flakes, optional.
- Prepare of olive oil.
I find that many modern BBQ recipes place a lot of emphasis on special sauces, special ingredients or ludicrously lengthy lists of spices. How to cook Sticky Chicken Wings – Cooking chicken wings BBQ style – Sweet and spicy Chicken Wings. The buffalo kickin' chicken sandwich is tender, juicy chicken tossed in delicious buffalo sauce and topped with a layer of heavenly provolone. View the entire Kickin' Chicken menu, complete with prices, photos, & reviews of menu items like Wings and Spinach Chicken Salad.
Nikki's Kickin' BBQ Chicken &Bacon Pizza step by step
- preheat oven to 450, lightly brush crust with olive oil..
- mix chicken with 2 tbsps bbq sauce, set aside. spread remaining bbq sauce over crust, leaving about 1/2 inch around..
- spread the chicken over crust evenly, and layer with onion, cheese, and bacon..
- reduce oven temp to 425. bake pizza on a cookie sheet for about 10 minutes, until cheese is bubbling..
- remove from oven and top with red pepper flakes, if desired. let cool about 3 minutes before slicing..
- now dig in and enjoy!.
Chicken, bacon, bbq sauce and cheddar cheese with a side of ranch dressing. Drop us a line, and we'll get back to you soon! Make this oven-roasted BBQ chicken the BBQ chicken you eat weekday to weekend and all year long. Sticky-sweet BBQ chicken is the quintessential summer dinner that shouldn't be limited to the lucky folks with backyard grills. The oven has the power to quickly turn chicken pieces into crispy.