Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce.
You can cook Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- Prepare 10 of Boneless chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of slivered sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- It’s 1 of medium to large onion diced.
- Prepare 2 cups of dry white wine.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need of Chopped parsley for garnishing.
Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce step by step
- Take 2 tablespoons of the sun dried tomatoes and heat in a pan. Add the chicken and cook until both sides of the chicken start to brown..
- While the chicken is cooking, gather the other ingredients and have ready..
- Once the chicken is done and has browned, remove from pan and set aside on a plate..
- Add the sun dried tomatoes and onion. Sauteed for about 3-4 minutes..
- Increase the heat to high. Let the onion and sun dried tomatoes simmer for another minute, then add the wine..
- Continue simmering on high heat, scraping the bottom of pan to remove anything stuck to the bottom of the pan..
- Once the wine has evaporated, about 10 minutes with this recipe, stir in the heavy cream and add a little more salt and pepper to taste..
- The sauce will thicken within 10 seconds. Add the chicken and spoon the sauce over the chicken. Top with the chopped parsley and enjoy 😁.
- I served this over steamed green beans..