Guacamole grilled cheese. This grilled cheese has creamy guacamole in the center that bursts out as you bite into it. Note: I like to add tomato to my basic guacamole recipe for this application. Grilled cheese and tomato is just.
Guacamole Grilled Cheese was just a natural grilled cheese progression when it first happened in college. I've been whipping them up ever since and can/will never get enough. This grilled guacamole is smoky and flavorful and just begging for all the chips. You can cook Guacamole grilled cheese using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guacamole grilled cheese
- Prepare 1 envelope of Guacamole mix.
- It’s 2 each of avocados.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 8 slice of bread.
- Prepare 8 slice of velvetta cheese or your favorite cheese.
- It’s 1 of butter or margarine.
But does the world really need ONE more guacamole recipe? To make the guacamole : Cut avocados in half. Scoop out avacado from the peel, put in a large bowl. Recipe By: Grilled Cheese, Please! by Laura Werlin.
Guacamole grilled cheese step by step
- Cut avocado in half and scoop out of shell. Put in bowl and smash until smooth.
- Put guacamole mix in with avocados and mix well. Add lemon juice and Refrigerate according to package directions.
- Butter two slices of bread. Spread guacamole on other sides and place slice of cheese in between.
- Cook on medium heat in frying pan until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Guacamole Split and pit the avocado, and mash the avocado flesh in a medium bowl with the lime juice and salt, using a potato masher or a fork. Sprinkle the tomato on top of the guacamole. Follow with the Colby and Monterey Jack cheeses. The crunchy crumbled tortilla chips in this grilled cheese pay tribute to the classic combination of tortilla chips and guacamole dip. A great lunchbox or picnic sandwich too!