Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole.
You can have Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole
- You need of Degree Preheated Oven.
- You need of (1) 26 Ounce Bag Frozen Hashbrowns Thawed.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Medium Sized Onion Diced.
- Prepare of Garlic Minced.
- It’s of Small Can Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole step by step
- Melt butter in a medium sized saute pan, over medium high heat. Add chopped onion, and saute until softened. Around 5-6 minutes. Add minced garlic, about the last minute or so..
- Add the thawed hashbrowns, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and melted butter mixture, into a large mixing bowl. Combine well. Add shredded cheese. Continue to combine well. A stand mixer works wonders doing this!!.
- Place hashbrown mixture into a well greased 9×13" glass baking dish. Lightly smooth mixture evenly. Bake uncovered at 350 for approximately 50-60 minutes, or until casserole is bubbly and starting to brown on top. Let rest for 20 minutes. Cut into squares, serve and enjoy!!.