Mini chicken pot pies. These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite! With only four ingredients needed—including Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers biscuits—they're a simple and delicious dinner option you can easily customize to satisfy These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite! Enjoy this chicken pot pie filled with peas and carrots – a delightful dinner made using Original Bisquick® mix.
These Mini Chicken Freezer Pot Pies are clean-eating, dairy-free, and can be prepped in bulk ahead and frozen for a delicious, filling, and comforting meal. Now, grab that chicken pot pie filling, and carefully transfer it into your mini pot pie crusts, filling all the way to the top, but not overflowing. These Mini Chicken Pot Pies are not only easy (no homemade crust to fuss with) but I love that they are easy to serve because they are already portioned out. You can cook Mini chicken pot pies using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini chicken pot pies
- You need of chicken breasts shredded or cubed.
- You need of Refrigerated Pie Crust.
- Prepare of chopped carrots.
- You need of chopped celery.
- You need of chopped onion.
- You need of chopped green pepper.
- Prepare of small potatoes, chopped.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- You need of cubes of chicken bullion.
- It’s of fresh garlic.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of water.
Frozen puff pastry becomes your best friend as it gets transformed into the crusts for these delicious dinner pies. Paleo chicken pot pies that are mini in size and loaded with veggies, shredded chicken and a creamy, dairy-free filling. They're gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and paleo – though you'd never know it. Brush the tops of each pie with the beaten egg.
Mini chicken pot pies step by step
- Bring chicken, spices, bullion to a boil.
- Take out pie crusts to adjust to room temp.
- Once chicken is cooked, take out to cool, then shred or chop.
- Add veggies to chicken stock and simmer 10 min.
- Flour the counter to roll out crusts.
- Roll out the edges of crust and place in lg muffin pan.
- Turn down veggies and thicken witn cirn starch or roux, let stand to thicken.
- Preheat oven to 400 º.
- Ladle the veggies into the pan, and cover with remaining dough.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 mins or until golden brown on top. ENJOY! !!.
Bake until the tops are golden and the filling is. Mini Chicken Pot Pies are super easy to make and taste delicious! These tiny chicken pot pies make a great appetizer at any party. Find out how to make these easy and delicious mini chicken pot pies. These mini chicken pot pies were inspired by my three-year-old and my grandparents.