You can cook Breakfast Frittata using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Frittata
- You need of Plant based sausages or any vegetarian meat.
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare of zucchini, diced.
- Prepare of kale, chopped.
- You need of Basil leaved, shredded.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of half and half.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Breakfast Frittata step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease baking dish..
- In a skillet, add oil and cook meat over medium heat. Once meat browns, spread meat over baking dish..
- In the skillet, saute onions for 2-3 minutes. Add bell peppers and zucchini and cook for another 3-4 minutes until the vegetables have softened. Add kale and stir until wilted..
- Pour vegetables evenly over the meat on the baking dish. Sprinkle basil over all of this..
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs thoroughly. Add half and half, mozzarella, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly..
- Pour mixture evenly over entire dish..
- Bake for 25 min or until eggs are set and top is beginning to brown..
- Allow to cool and cut frittata into desired portions. Serve immediately or store in tupperware as a nice meal prep! (Note: add some flare and serve with a roasted garlic tomato sauce!).