Chicken samosa. The crispy, golden exterior breaks into shards giving way to a spiced minced chicken samosa filling. Also make bite size samosas & Cheese Samosas with this simple and detailed video. Samosa Recipe – Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat.
Those who wants to try this out please set some hours free before you start on. Homemade chicken samosa is far much better tasting than the store-bought samosas. Although this chicken samosa recipe is easy to make, it does not mean that the flavor is compromised. You can cook Chicken samosa using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken samosa
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of tomato chopped.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of chicken boneless shredded.
- Prepare of jeera / cumin powder.
- It’s of chili powder.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of garam masala ( ground spice mix made from cinnamon, cardamom, and other aromatic spice ).
- It’s of cubed potatoes without skin.
- You need of coriander powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of samosa leaves.
- It’s of frying oil.
Flaky, easy-to-make Chicken Samosas with Yogurt Mint Dipping Sauce bring the best of Indian street food right to your home. Phyllo make these samosas quick and easy to prepare. Crispy and crunchy chicken samosas, none can possibly resist this… I had a long day today, on my way back home I thought I shouldn't cook anything tonight. Instead I should dine out or carry out or.
Chicken samosa step by step
- Filling In a medium sized wok heat oil , to this add onion , ginger garlic paste , garam masala and stir till the onion turns pink. Add the peeled and cubed potatoes and shredded chicken and stir a few times now add the turmeric , chilli, jeera/ cumin and coriander powder and stir till water separates from the chicken . Now add the tomatoes and stir till it becomes soft . No add salt and little water and allow the chicken and potato to cook . Once cooked and the water has evaporated , fry the mixture a till it turns golden brown by adding oil as and when required . Set aside the fried filling..
- Shape the Samoa leaves into triangle cups and place the filling inside and seal the samosas with moist finger tips and set aside.
- In a deep wok heat about 250 ml of oil till the oil starts smoking lightly and deep fry the samosa triangles till golden remove and drain the oil and serve with ketchup.
Chicken samosa utilizes minced chicken as filling in samosa instead of potatoes or minced beef. Chicken has its own wonderful taste. Like other chicken dishes, it also tastes good in samosa. Chicken Samosa is a very popular recipe. Chicken samosa is a traditional snack of Muslims of Kozhikode.