Easy Three Bean Salad. Who doesn't love an easy three bean salad, perfect for summer picnics and potlucks?! This classic American picnic salad has cannellini beans, kidney Three bean salad is one of those quintessential American summer picnic foods. It's comforting, protein-rich, and easy to put together quickly with.
Three Bean Salad. featured in Protein-Packed Salads. Add the chickpeas, kidney beans, and cannellini beans to the bowl. In a liquid measuring cup or small bowl, combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper, and whisk together. You can have Easy Three Bean Salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Three Bean Salad
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of small red kidney beans.
- You need 2-3 stalks of green onion (scallion).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of vinegar (I used red wine vinegar, but any will do).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 4-5 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 of fresh jalapenos, chopped *optional.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
This three bean salad recipe is a fresh twist on the classic! The dressing is a simple vinaigrette with a bit of garlic. It really lets the flavor of the beans shine, and it adds some tanginess to this side dish. I added a touch of honey to give the.
Easy Three Bean Salad step by step
- Drain all can beans and corn.
- Chop green onion (aka scallion) and onion, quarter cherry tomatoes..
- Mixed oil, vinegar, and sugar in separate bowl, set aside..
- Combine all ingredients together and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add in chopped jalapenos if you want to make it spicy.
- Serve! Can be served room temperature or cold..
This three bean salad was made with fresh beans, along with chopped veggies, herbs, etc. It was such a great reminder, and I made this version at home within a few days. What I always remember about three bean salad is the dressing, which is usually high on apple cider vinegar and sugar. Three bean salad is versatile, and it's a snap to fix. Take it along to a cookout, potluck, or tailgating party.