2.5 Minute Cheesecake in the Microwave.
You can cook 2.5 Minute Cheesecake in the Microwave using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 2.5 Minute Cheesecake in the Microwave
- It’s 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
2.5 Minute Cheesecake in the Microwave instructions
- Put the cream cheese in a heatproof bowl and soften in the microwave for 30 seconds..
- Mix in the remaining ingredients one at a time. You can add the egg without beating it first..
- Line the Tupperware with plastic wrap, pour in the batter, and cover with plastic wrap..
- Heat in the microwave at 500 W for 2:30. Remove from the microwave and let cool as-is..
- Once cooled, chill in the refrigerator. After removing from the Tupperware, cut the cake through the plastic wrap..
- It's fluffy when hot, but becomes a moist and creamy cheesecake when chilled It's soft when hot, so be careful when removing from the Tupperware..