Meatloaf with Sweet & Spicy Glaze. BBQ Meatloaf Muffins with Sweet Potato Topping are (almost) too cute to eat. Kid's love them because they're fun, you'll love them because they're simple and delicious. It's covered with a tangy sweet and sour sauce made on the stove.
Plus, the tangy, but sweet, glaze complements the meatloaf perfectly. We like to have this meatloaf with some Garlic Parmesan Green Beans and cottage fries. Our paleo friendly and gluten free meatloaf is just right for dinner this weekend. You can cook Meatloaf with Sweet & Spicy Glaze using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf with Sweet & Spicy Glaze
- It’s 1 pound of hamburger.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of small bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- It’s of Glaze:.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need of To taste, Black pepper.
Our roasted sweet potato fries make an awesome side or, try them on their own while you watch the games. BEEF MEATLOAF RECIPE and TURKEY MEATLOAF RECIPE Arrange bell pepper rings and pineapple slices over sauce. When you are happy with the flavor, place the meatloaf mixture in a greased loaf pan, or form it into a log and place it on a.
Meatloaf with Sweet & Spicy Glaze instructions
- Mix ketchup, brown sugar and spices until well combined..
- In large bowl mix hamburger, onion, pepper and spices..
- Add egg and bread crumbs. Mix until well combined and incorporated..
- Place in 9×9 or loaf pan..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Drain oil and pour glaze over meatloaf..
- Return to over and cook another 15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked inside..
These recipes for meatloaf include loaves for the oven, crock pot, and grill, and even some yummy The meatloaf is versatile as well. Change your everyday meatloaf up with different seasoning or herb. Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Sriracha and Lime. If there's a sweet potato fan club out there, we'd like to join. Tomorrow night, use leftover meatloaf to make hearty sandwiches.