Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Muffins. This moist pumpkin muffin recipe and creamy cinnamon butter spread will be a hit at your next brunch. Pop any one of these pumpkin treats in the oven and fill your house with the classic fall scents of pumpkin and spice. These easy Pumpkin Spice Muffins with streusel topping make the perfect fall breakfast.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Muffins
- It’s of pumpkin spice cocoa mix.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of melted butter (1 stick).
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
- It’s of chopped pecan pieces.
- Prepare of ginger.
- Prepare of nutmeg.
- It’s of cinnamon.
I have to admit, I'm still baffled at how a muffin made with almond butter. These aren't your average pumpkin muffin—packed with the spices familiar to pumpkin desserts but reserved in its sweetness, these moist and soft Pumpkin Spice Muffins are well balanced, tasting less like cake and more like a muffin should. Moist and crumbly paleo pumpkin muffins with freshly grated pumpkin and winter spices. This pumpkin muffin recipe is gluten free, dairy free, and tastes so good.
Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Muffins step by step
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, line a 12 cup muffin tin and set aside..
- 2. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients: pumpkin spice cocoa mix, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Set aside..
- 3. In a medium bowl, whisk the wet ingredients: eggs, cooled butter that’s been melted, milk and vanilla extract..
- 4. Make a divet or a “well” in the dry ingredients to pour the wet mixture into and fold together until just mixed. Consistency should be thick and a little difficult to mix but not thick like bread dough..
- 5. Stir in chocolate chips and pecan pieces. Fill muffin cups to about 3/4 full..
- 6. Bake 16-18 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool for five minutes before moving to a cooling rack or storing. Enjoy..
Today we are making these amazing pumpkin & apple spice muffins! They are super cozy and perfect for fall. Find the recipe below and I hope you love them! Lattes, flapjacks & muffins – these pumpkin spice recipes scream fall. From September until the end of December, we get to indulge every pumpkin-spiced whim: pumpkin spice lattes, muffins, pancakes, biscotti, and cupcakes, to name a few.