Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins.
You can cook Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins
- You need of shredded zucchini.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of oats.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of nutmeg.
- You need of cinnamon.
Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix together zucchini, sugars, oil, eggs and vanilla; mix well..
- In a separate bowl combine all remaining dry ingredients..
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well..
- Line muffin tin with 12 muffin cups. Equally divide mixture among each..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool enough to remove to cooling rack. These can also be frozen in ziplock bag for later use..