Lobster Mac n' Cheese. How can mac and cheese get any better? Macaroni and cheese gets the deluxe treatment with the addition of lobster. When all the shredded cheese has been added, add the mascarpone and stir.
This homemade baked mac and cheese has three parts: the pasta itself, the cheesy sauce it's coated in, and the crisp breadcrumb topping that's sprinkled on top. Cheese Glossary for Lobster Mac and Cheese. Asiago: An Italian cheese from the Veneto region that has a semi-soft, mild flavor. You can have Lobster Mac n' Cheese using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lobster Mac n' Cheese
- It’s 2 lb of macaroni/pasta noodles.
- You need 3 of lobsters (cooked).
- Prepare 2 cup of grated mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh parsley (chopped).
Gruyere: A favorite for lobster mac 'n cheese! This is an aged semi-hard cow's-milk cheese. The flavor depends on age, but generally it has a salty sweet flavor. And really, this Smoked Lobster Mac & Cheese recipe is pretty simple.
Lobster Mac n' Cheese instructions
- Clean all the meat out of your lobsters and set aside..
- Boil your macaroni/pasta noodles..
- In a sauce pot melt your butter, then add your flour and cook until it smells nutty..
- Then whisk in your milk..
- Whisk until smooth..
- Then add your mozzarella cheese and half of your cheddar cheese stir until smooth..
- Add your salt, pepper and half of your chopped parsley and stir..
- Chop your lobster into chunks and add to cheese mixture..
- Drain your noodles and pour into casserole dish, then add your lobster cheese sauce and mix well..
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and chopped parsley on top..
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 1 hour..
You the noodles, the lobster and the cheese sauce… and that is about it. Too hard to find fresh lobster in your neck of the woods? Got a craving for MORE mac? Check out all our favorite mac and cheese recipes. Lobster Mac And Cheese: THE BEST You'll Ever Have.