Deliciously Easy Cheesecake Squares!.
You can cook Deliciously Easy Cheesecake Squares! using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deliciously Easy Cheesecake Squares!
- It’s of Crust.
- You need 1 cup of Crushed Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter/Margarine (Melted) ( I used margarine).
- It’s of Filling (Top Layer).
- You need 1 of 8oz pack Cream Cheese (I used reduced fat, but its not recommended to use fat free!).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk (I used Vanilla Almond Milk).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Lemon Juice (fresh lemon is best!).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s of Garnish.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Melted Chocolate of Choice (I used Dark).
- You need 1 of Fresh Fruit of Choice.
Deliciously Easy Cheesecake Squares! step by step
- Preheat oven to 350?.
- Take a square baking pan and line it with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray or melt a bit of butter (additional to above) and coat the foil with it.
- In a bowl mix together Graham Cracker crumbs and melted butter until all the crumbs are evenly coated.
- Spread this mixture evenly across the bottom on the greased pan and pat down firmly.
- Set this aside and prep the filling, beat the sugar with the room temp cream cheese with your mixer until smooth.
- Mix in remaining ingredients until all well incorporated.
- Pour over crust in pan and place in the oven.
- Bake for approx 10-15 mins, until the sides are a bit firm but the centre still a bit jiggly if you were to shake it. (google when to know a cheesecake is done if that's not clear) :).
- Allow to cool for a bit in room temp and then place in the fridge for several hours. Best to do this a night before you need it. I find the longer they sit in the fridge the better they taste.
- Take out of fridge and cut into even bars whatever sizes you like, I did an even 9 bars.
- You can dress these up anyway you like! Add your favourite sauces or like me top it with some fresh raspberries and blueberries and drizzle some delicious melted dark chocolate on top, place back in fridge to allow chocolate to harden and dig in!.