Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants. Flaky, buttery stuffed crescents. full of tender chicken, creamy ranch, salty cheese and crispy bacon! Perfect as a snack, appetizer or dinner! I love a meal that can also be an appetizer or snack… and these chicken bacon ranch stuffed crescents definitely fit the bill!
They go over so well for breakfast and brunches on weekends and holidays. Rather than making croissants from scratch, which is a time-consuming task, we'll use Pillsbury dough from a tube. Pillsbury's "Crescents" are not true croissants, even though they look and taste similar to croissants. You can have Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants
- Prepare of cooked shredded chicken.
- Prepare of regular size cans of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- It’s of cooked crumbled bacon.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of finely chopped onions.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
Real croissant dough rises with yeast and would blow out a Pillsbury paper tube in a day. Yep, even chicken parmesan can be stuffed inside your croissant. Use our favorite Chicken Parmigiana recipe or your own to create this crazy combination. Then, add a slice of chicken parm and do your best to roll up with croissant dough.
Chicken and bacon stuffed croissants instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook 2 chicken breast and shred (I use Kitchenaid mixer with paddle attachment).
- Add in remaining ingredients except crescent rolls and mix well.
- Open both cans of crescent rolls and pinch together creases to create 8 separate rectangles..
- Place a generous amount of chicken and bacon mixture in the center of the crescent roll. Pull up corners diagonally and pinch together. Repeat with all 8 rectangles..
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 13-15 minutes until golden brown..
It might not be the most beautiful creation, but it will be. Making my sandwiches on croissants is one of my favorite things. Dump in a bunch of Hormel bacon. Stuff each chicken breast with the cream cheese mixture and close the chicken breast the best you can. I have found that it works just as well to spread the Once you try this Bacon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast, you won't want any other kind of chicken.