Warm Lobster Roll.
You can have Warm Lobster Roll using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Warm Lobster Roll
- Prepare 3 of Top Sliced Hotdog Buns.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- You need 2 cup of Clarified Butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 dash of Paprika.
- You need 1 dash of Coarse Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Coarse Ground Pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Chives.
- You need 1 dash of Celery Salt.
- It’s 3 1/2 lb of Lobster.
Warm Lobster Roll instructions
- Steam the Lobster for 7 minutes.
- Remove all the meat and cut to bite size pieces.
- Poach the lobster meat in a clarified butter, water, and half a lemon juice emulsion.
- Season with salt, pepper, lemon zest, celery salt, paprika, and optionally a pinch of cayenne pepper for heat..
- Serve on buttered toast top slice hotdog buns and garnish with diced chives.