Easy Banoffee and Chocolate Cheesecake.
You can cook Easy Banoffee and Chocolate Cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Banoffee and Chocolate Cheesecake
- You need of biscuit base.
- Prepare 12 oz of digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need of cheesecake.
- It’s 3 of medium bananas.
- It’s 450 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 250 grams of thick cream.
- Prepare of caramel.
- Prepare 400 grams of condensed milk.
- You need 4 oz of butter.
- It’s 4 oz of brown sugar.
- You need of chocolate sauce.
- Prepare 150 grams of chocolate.
- It’s 150 ml of single cream.
- You need 125 grams of butter.
Easy Banoffee and Chocolate Cheesecake instructions
- Crush the biscuits in a bowl with a rolling pin until fine.
- Mix in the melted butter a little at a time.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a tin, spread evenly and press down with the back of a spoon.
- Leave in the fridge to set.
- To make the caramel melt butter in a pan, then add the sugar stiring till dissolved. When it is foaming add in the condensed milk and bring to the boil. Leave to simmer for a few minutes then give it a good stir and leave to cool..
- To make the chocolate sauce melt the butter in a saucepan, then add the chocolate, then cream, stiring constantly, then leave to cool..
- Mash up the bananas in a blender.
- Put the cream cheese into a large bowl and mix briefly with a hand blender (or whisk or fork depending on what you have).
- Add in the cream and give it another quick mix.
- Then add the bananas and mix one final time.
- Fold in the caramel to the cheesecake mix, then fold in the chocolate sauce adding a little at a time.
- Pour the cheesecake mix over the biscuit base and leave in the fridge to set.
- N.B. It makes quite a lot of cheesecake mixture so use a deep tin or 2-3 small sandwich tins or lessen the ingredients.