Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake.
You can cook Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake
- You need 3 of frozen chicken thighs.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes drained.
- You need 1/4 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of taco/chili seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 6 of sprouted tortillas.
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake instructions
- Cook the chicken in the Instant Pot for 30 minutes. Pull the meat..
- Mix in tomatoes, salsa, and taco/chili seasoning in a medium mixing bowl. Add more or less seasoning based on taste.
- Use 2 tortillas to line the bottom of a Corning ware dish. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans over the tortillas. Next spread half of the chicken mixture. After that sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese..
- Use 2 more tortillas to cover the layer you made in the previous step. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans and then the rest of the chicken mixture. Sprinkle another 1/3 of the cheese..
- Cover this new layer with the last 2 tortillas. Spread the rest of the refried beans and sprinkle the remaining cheese..
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cover the taco bake with foil and put in oven for 30 minutes. To finish, optionally, remove foil and put under the broiler for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve with typical taco tops..