Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole. For lighter and more sensitive palates, reduce the hot sauce measurement by half. When scooping the potatoes into the baking dish, leave behind any extra olive oil/hot sauce mix. Add the diced chicken to the remaining.
When scooping the potatoes into the baking dish, leave behind any extra olive oil/hot sauce mix. How to Make Loaded Baked Potato Casserole with Chicken. Cook baby potatoes to fork-tender and smash each potato in the bottom of a baking dish. You can cook Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole
- You need of Chicken Breast, Cubed.
- You need of 10, Potatoes, Cubed.
- You need of Oil.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Hot Sauce.
- You need of Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled.
- Prepare of Green Onion, Diced.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
In a large bowl, mix together shredded chicken, cooked bacon, heated broccoli, and green onions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and mix well. Cook the potatoes first to make sure they are fork-tender and not little bits of rock-hard starch scattered throughout the casserole. What's your kookiest casserole recipe? → Get the Recipe: Loaded Baked Potato and Chicken Casserole from Yum Expert.
Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole step by step
- Preheat Oven to 400'.
- Spray 13×9 with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix oil, spices and hot sauce. Add in the potatoes..
- Leaving as much of the oil as you can, scoop out the potatoes and put into the 13×9 pan..
- Bake 50-60 minutes. Stir them every 15 minutes, So the potatoes don't stick..
- While the potatoes are cooking add the chicken into the leftover oil. Stir them to coat..
- Top the cooked potatoes with the raw chicken. Top the raw chicken with the cheese, bacon and green onions..
- Bake another 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through..
How to Make Loaded Potato and Buffalo Chicken Casserole. In a bowl mix together the cheese, bacon and green onion and top the raw chicken with the cheese mixture. Make this Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole tonight! Bacon Month is coming to an end …… bummer, I know! I have wanted to share this Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole.