Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce.
You can cook Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce
- You need of soft taco size flour tortillas.
- It’s of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of shredded or cubed cooked chicken.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Flour.
- It’s of chicken or vegetable broth.
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare of peeled roasted green chiles, diced.
Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix together 1 cup of the cheese and the chicken. Place an equal amount of the chicken mixture into each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a lightly greased, 9 x 13-inch pan..
- In a skillet or saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken broth, whisking until smooth. Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Stir in the sour cream and green chiles. Pour sauce over the top of the enchiladas; sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes..