Bacon wrapped meatloaf. While bacon-wrapped meatloaf is pretty amazing on its own, don't stop there! Check out these other meatloaf recipes for easy and delicious meal planning. Lining the baking sheet with foil makes clean.
This Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf is inspired by Nigella Lawson's classic meatloaf recipe. I add buttery, caramelized onions to my meat mixture and wrap the. Barbeque sauce-infused meatloaf is wrapped with bacon strips for a flavorful and rich twist on the traditional meatloaf. You can have Bacon wrapped meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped meatloaf
- It’s 1 1/2 pounds of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1 package of ritz roasted vegetable crackers.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/8 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 pack of applewood smoked bacon.
This easy Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf recipe will become a family favorite for sure! Meatloaf is back and better than ever, full of flavor, some hidden veggies, and wrapped with delicious thick cut bacon! This bacon wrapped meatloaf is the king of all meatloaves. This bacon wrapped meatloaf stuffed with cheese will impress your family and friends.
Bacon wrapped meatloaf instructions
- Put hamburger in large bowl! Chop up the bell pepper and onion to your tasting and add to the meat. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder, along with 1 egg, a pack of crushed crackers and the milk. Mix well with your hands until everything is well mixed and ready to make a loaf..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- You want to make a weave out of the bacon flat on something..
- When your weave is ready pick up and shape the meat into a loaf. I usually weave the bacon on a plate so when I set the loaf in it I can turn it upside down to wrap the bacon easier. Once your load is wrapped tight it's ready to go in. I recommend getting a foil tray that has stuff that will soak up the grease underneath. Or a rack that will keep it off the bottom of the pan since it makes quite a bit of grease..
- Cook for 1 1/2 -2 hours..
This simple bacon wrapped meatloaf recipe makes a moist, tender meatloaf that everyone loves! A favorite, updated classic recipe in my house! My family has always loved meatloaf. Bacon-wrapped Mashed Potato-stuffed Meatloaf. featured in Bacon-Wrapped Dishes. Reserve half of the glaze in a separate bowl for after the meatloaf is cooked.