chicken broccoli stir fry. Add the hoisin sauce, return the broccoli to the pan and toss. Chicken and broccoli stir-fry is a breeze to prepare, all within half an hour or less. It is the perfect dish when you are running out of time in the kitchen or have a sudden craving for the Chinese take-out.
Healthy Chicken Breast and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe. Read post for more recipe details and information. Don't bother calling for takeout tonight! You can have chicken broccoli stir fry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of chicken broccoli stir fry
- It’s of cooking spray.
- It’s of chicken breast tender or thighs, cubed.
- You need of large broccoli florets.
- You need of shiitake mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of fat free, lower sodium beef broth.
- It’s of cornstarch.
- You need of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of lower sodium soy sauce.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of cooked brown or white rice.
You can quickly cook this easy chicken and broccoli stir fry instead. The high heat of the stir fry process means the dish cooks quickly, so you can have a better-than-takeout meal on the. The workhorse of the weeknight dinner, chicken gets a little zip of excitement by getting cooked in a hot wok with bell peppers and broccoli for crunch and color. Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry – the best dish for when that Chinese takeout craving hits!
chicken broccoli stir fry step by step
- heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat. coat pan with cooking spray. add chicken; cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently. add broccoli and mushrooms; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently..
- combine broth and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; add to chicken mixture. cook 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce thickens, stirring consistently..
- serve immediately over rice..
Made with juicy chicken, tender broccoli and carrots, and coated with a rich Asian-inspired sauce. Chicken and vegetable stir-fry should be a staple of every home cook's weekly meal plan — it's quick-cooking, flavorful, and can be better than takeout with just a few key ingredients and one brilliant step. One-Pan Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry. This super simple healthy Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry recipe is as delicious as it is easy to make! It doesn't get easier or quicker!