Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie.
You can have Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie
- It’s of Biscuit Topping.
- It’s of Bisquick pancake mix.
- It’s of Cold butter/Margarine.
- You need of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Milk, I used 2%.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare of Boneless-skinless breasts, cooked & cubed. I cooked mine about 3hrs in a crockpot w 1/4c water on high. season to taste.
- You need of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare of Milk, i used 2%.
- You need of Corn.
- It’s of Peas.
- Prepare of Carrot Chips.
- You need of Pepper to taste.
- It’s of Optional Butter top (after oven).
- It’s of Parsley.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of melted butter or margarine.
- You need of salt.
Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, combine topping ingredients. Mix until well combined & a dough forms. Set aside..
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 2qt pot, combine Filling ingredients. Stir until combined. Cover & simmer over medium heat about 5-7 mins. Remove from heat..
- Cut dough ball in half. Roll out one half to fit 9x13in. baking dish, enough to cover bottom. Pour still-warm filling over bottom..
- Roll out the other half of the dough ball to cover the top of the dish, leaving about 1/4in. from the dough to the rim of the baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven about 20 mins, or until topping is golden brown.
- (Optional) combine melted butter, parsley, garlic powder, & salt, stir until well blended. Brush over biscuit topping immediately after its out if the oven..