Homemade Belgian Waffles.
You can cook Homemade Belgian Waffles using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Belgian Waffles
- You need of All-purpose Flour.
- You need of Baking Soda.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Large Eggs Separated.
- You need of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Vanilla Extract.
Homemade Belgian Waffles step by step
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, sugar, salt, and cinnamon..
- In a separate medium bowl mix together the egg yolks, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract..
- Add the egg yolk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well. Lastly pour 3/4 of mixture into waffle maker..
- Finally add your own toppings and enjoy!.