Sazón Chicken Stirfry. More easy chicken recipes I love are Grilled Bourbon Chicken, Roast Chicken with Rosemary and Lemon and Chicken Zucchini Stir-Fry. When Karina, my oldest daughter (and the pickier of the two) was younger, and I was making something spicy I knew she wouldn't eat, I used to quickly whip up this dish. Cook rice according to package directions ,set aside.
Which kind of chicken would you like in the recipe? Chicken Drumsticks Chicken Legs Chicken Thighs Chicken Breasts Any Type of Chicken. Cut chicken into thin strips; toss with chili powder, coating well. You can have Sazón Chicken Stirfry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sazón Chicken Stirfry
- You need of Skinless boneless chicken breast, cubed.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of red bellpepper.
- Prepare of green bellpepper.
- You need of onion.
- You need of matchstick carrots.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of packet of Sazón.
- It’s of favorite hot sauce*.
- Prepare of corn starch**.
Remove from skillet and set aside. Make sure to measure the sazon when adding it to liquid-based dishes, as the salty flavor will become more intense as the food cooks. Pour some sazon into your hand and use it as a rub on chicken, beef, fish and pork before cooking it. You can add it to sandwiches, shrimp, salads, veggies, meat, poultry… pretty much everything!
Sazón Chicken Stirfry instructions
- * I used Franks, but can be omitted alltogether ** use more or less cornstarch to suite personal taste. Less cornstarch for a thinner sauce and vice versa..
- Cube the chicken and dice vegetables..
- Heat oil in wok or large frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken and stirfry until almost done..
- While the chicken cooks, mix all the sauce ingredients together in small bowl(Sazón can stain, be careful!). Add to chicken and simmer until sauce thickens..
- Add vegetables and stirfy until just crisp tender and evenly coated with sauce..
- I served over rice and sprinkled on crushed red pepper for heat and presentation. Enjoy!.
Pepper Chicken Stir Fry recipe is ridiculously easy to make with ingredients that you already have in your pantry. Fast, full of flavour and best served with some steamed rice. Stir fries are such a great way to make dinner because they are so quick to put together. Place chicken skin side-up on foil-lined baking sheet. Place chicken in hot oil and reduce heat to medium high.