Yummy Philly cheese steaks.
You can have Yummy Philly cheese steaks using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy Philly cheese steaks
- Prepare of Steak marinade and steak.
- It’s 2 lbs of flank steak.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of Peppers and onions.
- Prepare 2 of large green bell peppers.
- You need 1 of large red onion.
- Prepare of I roasted jalapeno.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- You need of Granulated garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Thin sliced cheese of your choice, I use pepper jack.
- You need 6 of sourdough hoagies.
Yummy Philly cheese steaks instructions
- Mix water, vinegars, olive oil, and seasoning to make marinade (season to taste) and marinate flank steak ( the longer the marinate the better the taste..
- Clean peppers and onions and slice in strips not to thin or thick and cook in olive oil till soft then mix in diced roasted jalapeno and reduce down another 5 min on low heat. When done set aside, slice steak thin and pan fry with salt pepper and garlic until browned. Mix pepper mix and steak together and cook on low until it looks married together..
- Butter hoagies and sprinkle with garlic and toast until light brown. You can slather with mayo or mustard I use horseradish, pile meat/pepper mix on hoagie, 2 pieces of cheese on top and broil or toast just until cheese is melted and enjoy..