Grilled Cheese with Fried Egg and Salsa.
You can have Grilled Cheese with Fried Egg and Salsa using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese with Fried Egg and Salsa
- It’s 2 slice of bread (used whole wheat).
- You need 1 of each egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 4 tbsp of brie cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salsa.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
Grilled Cheese with Fried Egg and Salsa step by step
- Spread softened butter equally on one side of each slice of bread. Meanwhile, have frying pan warming to medium-low heat..
- On one unbuttered side of one slice, spread the salsa. Then add about 3 tbs of brie on top..
- Fry the egg over easy, with pepper to taste. Once bottom of egg is firm, place atop of salsa and brie slice..
- Top with the rest of the brie and other slice of bread. The buttered side should be on the outside..
- On one buttered side, spread 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese and press down gently. Place this face down on a skillet or griddle heated over medium heat..
- Top the other buttered side (should be face up in the pan) with the rest of the parmesan cheese and garlic powder..
- Cook for 4-6 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese on the inside is melted. Enjoy immediately..