Carrot Coconut Salad. It has lots of flavor and is so easy to prepare. Soak raisins with hot water while you shred carrot. Healthy and vegan this carrot salad recipe is so EASY to make!
From grilled goodies to fresh salads to yummy vegetarian options, mint works with them all! Grate the carrots and coconut into the plate. After breaking the coconut, you can gently ease it out of the shell with a strong, blunt knife. You can have Carrot Coconut Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Coconut Salad
- Prepare 4 cups of carrot (shredded).
- You need 1/3 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
This healthy carrot coconut soup is super creamy, flavorful, and easy to make! This isn't the salad I remember. Add the carrots, coconut, cilantro, salt and sugar. When ready to serve, squeeze lemon on top and mix to combine.
Carrot Coconut Salad instructions
- Soak raisins with hot water while you shred carrot..
- Shred/cut into julienne carrots..
- Drain the water from raisins and mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Combine well. Cover and chill in fridge until serve..
View top rated Carrot and coconut salad recipes with ratings and reviews. Carrot And Pineapple Salad, Cold Curried Carrot And Coconut Milk Soup With Crisp Shrimp, carrot and… Light, cool salad for those hot summer nights. From Secrets of the Spas by Catherine Bardey. From the Kitchen of Blue Osa Carrot Coconut Salad By Chef Marie Gluten free, fat free, sugar free, vegan, high fiber. Carrot & Coconut Salad. by: Jenny the bear.