No Carb Microwave Meatloaf. The Best No Carb Meatloaf Recipes on Yummly Vegan Chickpea "meatloaf", Easiest Beef Meatloaf, Bacon-wrapped Pork Meatloaf. Would you like any meat in the recipe?
I show how to make no carb meatloaf perfect for the keto diet. Mix and put in microwavable dish. Mix and spread over meat mixture. You can have No Carb Microwave Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Carb Microwave Meatloaf
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed dried green beans and onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- You need 3 (8 oz) of cans of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt (optional).
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar free syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worchestershire.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mustard.
- You need of bowls.
- It’s spoons of measuring.
Easy, tasty meatloaf using the microwave to keep it moist. No hard crust or burnt sauce. It is a staple in our home. Cook this easy meatloaf right in the microwave, and save your oven for other things — or just don't heat up your kitchen today.
No Carb Microwave Meatloaf instructions
- In a large bowl, add 2 lbs ground beef, 1/2 cup crushed dried green beans with onions, 1 tbsp cilantro, 1 8oz can of tomato sauce, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 2 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt, and a large dash of pepper. Mash!.
- Put mashed meatloaf into a big enough microwaveable bowl and cover with plastic, wax paper, whatever you have in the moment. Heat for 12 min. Drain most of the oils out after it is cooked..
- In a smaller bowl, add 2 8oz cans of tomato sauce, 1/4 cup of water, 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, 3 tbsp of sugar free syrup, 2 tbsp worchestershire, and 2 tbsp of mustard. Mix!.
- Pour sauce over the cooked meatloaf and cook again for 5 (+) min until you think meat is cooked enough for you..
My meatloaf in a mug experiments. My microwave usage is virtually non-existent. We do have a combination microwave oven, and I've used the microwave mainly for sterilizing stuff. When my husband still consumed considerable amounts of commercial frozen pizzas. Microwave Meatloaf: This microwave meatloaf is INCREDIBLE!!!