Hot Dog 🌭 Muffin Cups.
You can have Hot Dog 🌭 Muffin Cups using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Dog 🌭 Muffin Cups
- It’s of Bisquick baking mix.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare of hot dogs (your favorite brand!).
- It’s of Butter cooking spray.
- It’s of American cheese slices (cut into small squares).
- It’s of Relish.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Mustard.
Hot Dog 🌭 Muffin Cups instructions
- In a large bowl mix together bisquick baking mix, milk and Monterey Jack cheese, set bowl to the side……you can add a little bit more milk if mixture is too difficult to stir, add just enough milk so mixture is moist but not runny……..
- Take your hot dogs and cut into chunks, set to the side……I used extra hot dogs today but you’ll be fine with just a 1 pound pack !.
- Spray a muffin pan with butter cooking spray…….
- Pour some of your Bisquick mix into each muffin cup, being careful not to overfill each cup……..
- Now add some hot dogs into Bisquick mix, add as much as you can without overfilling muffin cups…….
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 10 minutes or until muffin tops are golden on top……
- Place some cut up American cheese slices on top of muffins, cook for several more minutes or until all cheese has melted…….
- Let stand for a few minutes in your muffin pan, then remove to a serving platter……continue until Bisquick mix and hot dogs are all gone…….
- Serve each hot dog muffin with relish, mustard or ketchup and enjoy 😉!!.