Banana muffins. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Muffins II. These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon. Banana chocolate chip muffins are easy and a great way to use ripe bananas!
An incredibly soft, moist banana muffin made with tall bakery-style muffin tops, sweet banana flavor, and a simple (optional) streusel crumb topping! This is the very best banana muffin recipe! No Refined Sugar or White Flour. You can cook Banana muffins using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana muffins
- You need of bananas.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of oatmeal flour.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of raisins OR 1/2 cup sugar.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of Optional: chopped chocolate.
Easy Banana Muffins. – Uses basic ingredients. – Super soft and fluffy. – Easy to make & kid-friendly. People go crazy for these muffins every time I serve them! Banana Muffins are a muffin version of this Banana Bread. Banana Muffins are a snap to make.
Banana muffins instructions
- Blend all the ingredients, except the chocolate and baking powder, until everything in mixed together..
- Mix in the baking powder and then the chocolate..
- Put into little cupcake trays and bake at 180°C for 15 min or until they come kind of golden..
Just mix the dry ingredients together in one bowl, and the wet ingredients in another bowl. In this banana muffin recipe, bananas act as a binder and provide moisture, replacing the need for eggs and making these muffins safe for vegans. Easy Banana Muffins – These simple, quick to make muffins are perfect for baking with toddlers, deliciously moist and make a yummy treat or a breakfast on the go. The BEST Vegan Banana Muffins ever! Got a few spotty, ripe bananas?