Simple Baked Cheesecake for Parties.
You can cook Simple Baked Cheesecake for Parties using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Baked Cheesecake for Parties
- It’s 200 grams of Cream cheese (Philadelphia brand).
- You need 120 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Simple Baked Cheesecake for Parties instructions
- Place the cream cheese and butter in a bowl and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. Once heated, cream for about 1 minute. Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Mix all of the sugar into the cream cheese mixture in one go..
- Mix in the egg a little at a time..
- Next add the vanilla extract. Then add the flour and mix it in until there are no lumps left..
- Pour the mixture into gratin dishes and bake for 20-25 minutes at 180°C..
- They're done! Try topping with whipped cream, fruits or ice cream!.