Sweet and Spicy Chex Mix.
You can have Sweet and Spicy Chex Mix using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Chex Mix
- It’s 3 cup of rice chex cereal.
- Prepare 3 cup of corn chex cereal.
- You need 3 cup of wheat chex cereal.
- It’s 1 cup of peanuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of pretzels.
- You need 1 cup of cheese crackers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar (packed).
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
Sweet and Spicy Chex Mix instructions
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a roasting pan combine the chex cereals, peanuts, pretzels, and cheese crackers..
- In a bowl add the remaining ingredients. Microwave on medium for approximately 1 minute and butter is mostly melted. Mix well..
- Pour liquid into the roasting pan and mix well and all dry ingredients are coated.
- Bake covered for one hour. Stir every 15 minutes. Let cool and enjoy.
- Note: for a bit more kick use 2 Tablespoons of Sriracha.