Last minute Meatloaf. Make delicious meatloaf ahead of time in the slow cooker or at the last minute in the Instant Pot. Plan your next trip with the official lastminute.com website. Huge savings on Hotels, Flights, Holidays, City Breaks, Cars, Theatre Tickets & Spa.
Classic Meatloaf – The last meatloaf recipe you'll ever need! You know, just a good ole' meatloaf; no tricks, no gimmicks or special tweaks, no hidden treasures, no sneaky organ meat. This AMAZING Instant Pot Meatloaf is one of our favorite easy instant pot dinners! You can cook Last minute Meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Last minute Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion (diced).
- It’s 3 slices of bread.
- You need 3 tbs of butter.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbs of – 1/4 cup milk.
- It’s 1 tbs of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbs of parsley.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 of tbs-1/4 cup brown sugar.
You can even add potatoes to make mashed potatoes at the same time! If you have a traditional pressure cooker, you can use this recipe as well! What are the Differences Between a Traditional Pressure. And since everyone seems to like it, and leftovers are really good, I end up making it quite often for my family.
Last minute Meatloaf instructions
- Toast bread, butter, sprinkle with Italian seasoning. (I butter and seasoned before I stuck them in a toaster oven) Chop or crumble toast to desired texture..
- Mix meat, eggs, toast, milk, onion & seasonings. Shape in a loaf. Cover with foil..
- Bake 350° for 45 mins..
- Mix ketchup and brown sugar. Cover the top with mixture. Bake uncovered for another 15-20 minutes. (For a stickier top turn on the broiler).
After years of making this dish for my family. This keeps you from having a dry meatloaf. Meatloaf makes for a great family dinner. Blue Jean Chef Meredith Laurence teaches you a quick and easy meatloaf recipe. Full recipe below: For more info on.