Hash brown breakfast basket or cups. This Hash Brown Breakfast Cup is one such recipe. In a single muffin cup you have a brown and crispy hash brown crust, that is filled with ham, sauteed vegetables, melted cheese, and a perfectly cooked sunny side up egg. While I often serve them for breakfast or as a brunch dish.
The real beauty here is that not only are these cups super filling, but they're also easily enjoyed They're a full morning meal in a single cup, and if history is any indication, then we know that muffin tin breakfasts are a big hit around here (looking at. These Breakfast Hashbrown Cups are perfect when you've got guests to feed in the morning. These little cups are filled with bacon and eggs, mushrooms, peppers, spinach, and of course loads of cheese, but you can easily customize You and your family will enjoy these little bite-sized breakfast cups! You can cook Hash brown breakfast basket or cups using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hash brown breakfast basket or cups
- You need of potato medium size or 1 pound of frozen hash brown 3 cups.
- Prepare of egg white.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s of melted butter.
- Prepare of Stuffing # 1.
- Prepare of onions diced.
- Prepare of peppers or mushrooms.
- You need of Spinach.
- It’s of meat ham or bacon or sausage.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare of 6 eggs.
- It’s of cheese cheddar or feta or any of your favorite.
These turned out well, measurements were correct! I used frozen hashbrowns so it filled each muffin cup completely. Combine hash browns with breakfast faves like eggs or ham in a tasty make-ahead breakfast casserole. Break egg into center of each cup.
Hash brown breakfast basket or cups step by step
- Preheat oven 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter the inside of your muffin pan with good amount.
- Start making the crust you mix hash brown with egg white spices and butter divide and scoop half cup to each muffin and press it on the bottom and up the side making cup shape and bake for 15 minutes.
- Start cooking over medium heat vegetables and meat.
- After 15 minutes get the potatoes cups out of oven scoop 1 tablespoon of stuffing top with cheese back to the reheat oven for 2 minutes then take them out crack one egg on top of each cup sprinkle some salt pepper-on top and cook for 8 minutes for soft yolk or more for firm eggs enjoy.
Sausage and Egg Hash Brown Cups are the perfect easy breakfast for busy weekday mornings or a casual weekend brunch. The cheesy hash brown cup is filled with a sausage patty and topped with an egg for a filling and delicious breakfast any day of the week! Hash brown omelet cups are warm, hearty, and the perfect complete breakfast that you can take on the go. These days, breakfast is all about being fast and efficient. A quick, easy, and tasty breakfast is so important!