You can have ‘Spanish’ Omelette using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ‘Spanish’ Omelette
- It’s of potatoes roughly cut to 1cm slices.
- It’s of onions finely sliced.
- It’s of I red pepper finely sliced.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of Parsley handful finely chopped.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of Olive oil.
‘Spanish’ Omelette instructions
- Simmer potatoes in boiling water for 10 minutes, until soft and drain well..
- Meanwhile heat the olive oil on low heat in large pan and add the onions, frying slowly until brown, say 10 minutes. Then add red peppers for 5 minutes..
- Break the eggs into a jug and beat, adding salt and pepper to taste..
- Add butter to onions and peppers, and then add the potatoes. Pour the eggs into the pan, add the cheese, and cook until base has slightly browned, about 10 minutes. Then place the pan under the grill for about 5 minutes until golden brown..
- Add parsley and serve..