Baked Eggs breakfast.
You can cook Baked Eggs breakfast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Eggs breakfast
- You need of Butter or oil to grease your ramekin/small oven tin.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of streaky bacon, or your favourite bacon.
- It’s of spinach leaves.
- Prepare of grated vintage cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of double cream.
Baked Eggs breakfast instructions
- Pan fry your bacon until it is crispy, but not burnt..
- While your bacon is frying, preheat your over to 180° celsius, and grease your ramekin or small oven tin with either butter or olive/vegetable oil..
- When your bacon is cooked, lay it across the bottom of your ramekin. Top with spinach leaves, pushing spinach leaves down, to pack in tight..
- Toss in your grated cheese, and then crack your eggs over the mixture. The spinach will provide a nice cushion/prevent your eggs from sinking to the bottom of the ramekin..
- Grind some salt/pepper into your eggs then top with cream. Make sure any uncovered spinach at the top of the dish gets cream on it. Any spinach not covered by cream or egg will burn..
- Bake for 8-10 mins, depending on how runny/cooked you like your eggs..