Better Than Life- Chicken Tortilla Soup.
You can have Better Than Life- Chicken Tortilla Soup using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Better Than Life- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- It’s 2 gallon of boiling water.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Green Mole seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 13 of cubes of chicken bouillion.
- You need 2 can of red kidney beans.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mexican oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 3 of pickled jalapenos.
- It’s 2 of green zuchinni.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need of Toppings.
- It’s 1 of sliced avocado.
- You need of shredded cheese.
- It’s of multi color tortilla strips.
- Prepare of fresh squeezed lime.
Better Than Life- Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- Bring water to boil and add 13 cubes of chicken bouillion. Then add 2 chicken breasts and let boil until tender and able to shred apart..
- Chop up all your veggies! Zucchini, red and yellow bell peppers, pickled jalapenos (de-seeded).
- Once chicken is shredded, throw all veggies, kidney beans and shredded chicken in the pot and add all of your seasonings. Let cook on medium heat for 20 minutes..
- Enjoy! Dish up a bowl, add shredded cheese, sliced avocado, and tortilla strips and grab a brew to compliment it!.