Mini sweet chili meat loaf. These Mini Chili Meatloaves are far more nutritious than traditional meatloaf since I've replaced half the meat with smashed red kidney beans which are. A meatloaf recipe for folks who feel threatened by large bricks of meat. These mini meatloaf meatballs are super moist and flavorful and cook up quickly.
Slash the bake time of meatloaf when you make mini-loaves. Meatloaf is now doable for weeknights! Serve these loaves alongside cooked baby-cut carrots and mashed potatoes. You can cook Mini sweet chili meat loaf using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini sweet chili meat loaf
- You need 1 pound of ground turkey or meat of your choice.
- You need of double the ingredient depending on how many people your feeding.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped bell peppers.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of finley chopped onion.
- It’s of Asain sweet chili sauce.
Apple or cherry crisp is a sweet way to end the meal. Easy Mini Meatloaf muffins are made with ground beef or ground turkey and topped with a delicious meatloaf sauce. They are easier and healthier than traditional meatloaf. This quick meatloaf chili is an incredibly good and delicious recipe made from leftover meatloaf, onions, beans, tomatoes, and spices.
Mini sweet chili meat loaf instructions
- Season ground turkey with cajun seasoning salt pepper and pinch of onion powder.
- Next add in egg,bread crumbs and bell peppers.
- Mix ingredients together by hand until everything is evenly mixed..
- Form mini meat loafs on a non stick cooking pan bake at 350 degrees for 45 mins or until desired cook time.
- Coat with sweet chili sauce every 15 mins until done.
- Enjoy !.
The next time you're craving a good old-fashioned meatloaf, try this miniature version. They'll fulfill the craving without filling you up too much – and you'll have another meal waiting for you in the freezer when you need it! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Mix the breadcrumbs, milk, parsley, egg, Worcestershire sauce, onion, chili powder and garlic in a large bowl. With two long spatulas, carefully remove loaf to a serving platter.