Donut style muffins!!!! (No frying required!!). Muffins – that taste like donuts! LOL Thanks for sharing this recipe. There are no words to describe the wonder of these muffins.
The buttermilk muffins were my favorite, though overall all the muffins were pretty bland since there were no mix-ins! I also really liked the effect of the There really is no technical difference between a muffin and cupcake. Typically a cupcake is made by beating the butter and sugar together, while. You can have Donut style muffins!!!! (No frying required!!) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Donut style muffins!!!! (No frying required!!)
- Prepare of plain flour (sift).
- You need of caster sugar.
- Prepare of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s of vanilla yogart (or a plain yogart).
- You need of medium eggs.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of butter (unsalted) -melted.
Dunkin Donuts and Burger King have breakfast croissant sandwiches. They typically use "croissant buns" though which are more of a circular bun-shape, but with the flaky layered quality of a croissant. Strangely though I've had trouble finding croissant buns in grocery stores. Sourdough donuts made with leftover sourdough discard are an easy and delicious breakfast treat your family won't soon forget!
Donut style muffins!!!! (No frying required!!) instructions
- Pre heat oven to 190c (170c fan), line 10 cake cases in a tin.
- Put caster sugar, flour, bicarbonate soda, in a large bowl.
- In a jug add eggs, yoghurt, vanilla extract, and melted butter, whisk together.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients, using a manual hand whisk, whisk together well until combined.
- Half fill each cupcake case with cake mix, and then add around half a tsp of filling (I used nutella and jam as my fillings), then top up with my cake mix to the top of case.
- Bake in middle of oven, for 15 minutes until golden..take out and leave to cool for 5minutes.
- Pop some granulated sugar in a bowl… and a little melted butter in another bowl (melt around 40g unsalted), pop the top of each muffin into the melted warm butter and then dip into the sugar!.
- They should look like this!!.
These donuts are an awesome way to use sourdough starter, especially when you are just starting out and getting to know your starter's flavor. I feel like I'm stalking you hahah I'm adding many of your styles in my favourites. Stephanie Jaworski of Joyofbaking.com demonstrates how to make Whole Wheat Banana Muffins. Here is a moist Whole Wheat Banana Muffin that pairs the sweet flavor of mashed bananas with pure maple syrup. Like no donuts you've ever tasted.