Oatmeal Breakfast Cups.
You can cook Oatmeal Breakfast Cups using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Breakfast Cups
- Prepare of old fashioned oats.
- You need of salt.
- You need of trail mix.
- You need of flax seed.
- It’s of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of honey.
- It’s of coconut oil.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
Oatmeal Breakfast Cups step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Add first four dry ingredients into large bowl. Feel free to add any trail mix or whatever you prefer. I like this one because it has chocolate chips, dried fruits and nuts..
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Its ok if it is a bit chunky..
- Line two muffin tins with cupcake liners..
- Fill each equally with mix until completely distributed..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes..
- Allow to cool overnight or for at least 6 hours to prevent cupcake liners from sticking..