Chinese chives omelet. This two-ingredient omelette is a fantastic dish to make when preparing a Chinese meal. It takes minutes and its simplicity balances more strongly flavoured. Chinese Chives Omelette is a popular egg dish in Chinese and Malaysian cuisine.
The chives need no sautéing before adding to the beaten egg. Simply wash, chop , dump them into While being fried, the chopped chives will release an aroma to the eggs, making the omelet pungent. How to cook isang piso chinese Chive Open Omelete. You can cook Chinese chives omelet using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese chives omelet
- Prepare of Chinese chives.
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of Soy Sauve.
- It’s of Milk.
Step by Step super mura na healthy and yummy pa Pls,like share and subscribe!!! Outstanding omelet that is quick and easy. This is a Chinese dish, and most omelets in Asia are flat, rarely folded, and some times stuffed. Add Chinese chives and fry for another minute or so.
Chinese chives omelet step by step
- Cut the Chinese chives into 3 cm length..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the soy sauce and milk, then mix it well..
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan, and stir fry the chinese chives quickly..
- Add beaten eggs, stir it easily to draw a circle slowly into from the outside. When one side become brown, turn it over and bake the other side..
Pour in eggs to Cut folded omelet in half with edge of spatula. Flip omelet over and allow it to cook and brown for another. This two-ingredient omelette is a fantastic dish to make when preparing a Chinese meal. Includes chinese chives, large eggs, oil, sesame oil, fish sauce, oyster sauce, salt. Chinese chives are read as Jiu Cai (韭菜) in Chinese.