You can cook Breakfast Scrambler using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Scrambler
- Prepare of red potatoes, peeled and sliced.
- It’s of met link, sliced (or meat of your choice).
- You need of onions, diced.
- Prepare of green bell peppers, diced.
- It’s of red bell peppers, diced.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- You need of milk.
- You need of Unsalted butter.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of garlic and onion powder.
- Prepare of ground pepper and salt.
Breakfast Scrambler instructions
- Heat stove top to medium-high heat.
- In a cast iron skillet, Add two to three tablespoons of unsalted butter and melted..
- Peel and slice red potatoes and add to the skillet; fry for 20 to 25 minutes, or to desired doneness..
- While cooking potatoes; dice all vegetables and meat..
- Cooked the meat in olive oil, garlic powder, and onion powder for 3 minutes; set aside..
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs and milk; now, add all ingredients to the egg mixture and blend together..
- In the cast iron skillet with the potatoes in it; (might need to add more butter).
- Chop up potatoes into bit size pieces, then add the egg mixture to the potatoes and scramble until desired doneness..
- Remove and serve with toast and fruit..