Easiest No-Bake Peanut Butter/Rice Krispies Treats!. Today, we're whipping up an extra special #peanutbutter #dessert! Everyone loves Rice Krispie Treats, but everyone loves them even more with peanut butter! These smooth, chocolatey clusters melt in your mouth.
It's an easy, no-bake recipe that you can whip up in no time. These peanut butter Rice Krispies are chewy, peanut buttery, and ridiculously delicious with a layer of chocolate on top. I love that these Healthy Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats have no marshmallows or corn syrup but are still out-of-this-world delicious! You can cook Easiest No-Bake Peanut Butter/Rice Krispies Treats! using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easiest No-Bake Peanut Butter/Rice Krispies Treats!
- Prepare 1 cup of Habitant homestyle syrup (or any other pancake/corn syrup).
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 cup of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of Rice Krispies.
I think they're even easier to make because melting peanut butter and honey is much easier than melting mallows! 😉. If you use a super creamy, natural peanut. Rice Crispy Peanut Butter Balls. . . these easy no-bake treats are crunchy, chewy, and downright irresistible! After I stir everything together, I like to use this cookie scoop to arrange them on silicone baking mats or waxed paper lined baking.
Easiest No-Bake Peanut Butter/Rice Krispies Treats! instructions
- Put a large saucepan on the stove and heat on high..
- Pour syrup and sugar into the pan and start mixing. Don't waste time; sugar and syrup burns FAST. mix constantly until you obtain a boiling, beautiful, clear syrup..
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter..
- Mix with a wooden spoon. It can take up to 5 minutes of throughout mixing to obtain the desired texture. You should obtain a silky smooth caramel-like syrup..
- When you achieved the desired texture, add te rice krispies. Mix with a wooden spoon until everything is evenly covered..
- Cover a large cutting tray/cookie pan/anything large and flat with parchemin paper..
- Prepare a cup filled with hot water. Drop the mixture onto the parchemin paper by the spoonful, dipping the spoon into the hot water in between each use (else it will stick). To achieve the shape I did on the picture, use the 'tablespoon' on a mesuring spoon set..
- Let stand at room temperature for 10-30 minutes, depending on the size you made them. If you used the tablespoon method (like the picture shows) it will be 10 minutes..
- Enjoy! :).
Actually Rice Krispies Treats® was one of the first things that my Mom taught me how to bake. They are the perfect recipe for young bakers because they are No Bake, really fast and easy to make If you love the Classic Rice Krispies Treats®, you will definitely want to try this peanut butter version. Vegan Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats made with rice cereal, peanut butter, brown rice syrup and cacao nibs is a healthy, no-bake snack recipe that's super easy to make – and they taste amazing too! I made these healthy peanut butter rice crispy treats to take along as a snack for my flight from. These Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats will become soft if you leave them at room temperature for too long, so I recommend storing them in the fridge for best shelf life.