Simple Tofu No-Bake Cheesecake.
You can have Simple Tofu No-Bake Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Tofu No-Bake Cheesecake
- You need 1/2 block of Tofu.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White miso.
- You need of Toppings:.
- Prepare 1 of Strawberries, oranges etc..
- You need 1 of Maple syrup.
Simple Tofu No-Bake Cheesecake step by step
- Drain the tofu for around 20 minutes. I used "Pecchin"'s method, shown in "How to Drain Tofu for Sloppy Housewives". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143046-simple-and-easy-drained-tofu.
- Mix the tofu, lemon juice, and maple syrup, together with a hand mixer (or in a food processor) until smooth..
- You can use either silken or firm tofu for this recipe (firm tofu gives a denser dessert) but firm tofu does tend to go lumpy so blend it well..
- Add the dessert to a glass or container and top with fruit. Chill in the refrigerator and serve. If you like sweeter desserts, try eating it with maple syrup..
- Recipe variation: "Tofu Black Sesame Blancmange". Feel free to give it a try. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153005-simple-tofu-black-sesame-blancmange.
- Recipe variation: "Simple! Tofu Strawberry Yogurt". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152743-simple-tofu-desserts-strawberry-yogurt.
- Recipe variation: "Simple! Tofu Chocolate Mousse". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156001-chocolate-flavored-tofu-mousse.
- Recipe variation: "Simple! Tofu Matcha Purin custard Pudding". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153500-simple-tofu-matcha-custard-pudding.