Best meatloaf ever 😀. This was absolutely the best meatloaf I have ever made, or had for that matter, in my life. The savory sweet glaze is fantastic! I have been on a mission for some healthy quick and easy meals!
This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top! Meatloaf is one of the classic, quintessential American dinners. Hi, I’m Barbara, and I’m a graduate student at the Academy of Art University and I’m making my. You can have Best meatloaf ever 😀 using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best meatloaf ever 😀
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked brown rice.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bellpepper, finely diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bellpepper, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- You need 2 of large stacks of celery, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 pack of extra lean ground chicken or turkey.
- Prepare 1 of pouch lipton garlic & herbs soup & dip mix.
- You need 2 tablespoon of worchestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dry parsley.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dry thyme.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dry oregano.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dry marjory.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dry chervil.
- You need of fresh ground black pepper tout taste.
- It’s 1 can of tomato soup.
- It’s 1 cup of bbq sauce (I’ve used williamson bros original).
- It’s of Cooking spray.
We all have that one person in our family that has that weird story well this time we have the Best. The meatloaf is versatile as well. Change your everyday meatloaf up with different seasoning or herb blends or use a combination of meats. Toppings can refresh a plain meatloaf as well.
Best meatloaf ever 😀 instructions
- Cook brown rice as per package instructions and let cool completly (this can done in advance, even the day before)..
- In a small bowl, mix the tomato soup and the bbq sauce. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix all the other ingredients together till perfectly blended..
- Use cooking spray on two pyrex loaf pans (If you use metal pans, you’ll have to reduce cooking time)..
- Separate the meat and vegetable mix in both loaf pans equaly and gently press down with hands..
- Cover with approximatly 1/4 cup of tomato soup/bbq sauce mix..
- Cover with foil paper and cook in preheated oven at 350° for 45 minutes to 1 hour..
- Uncover and continue cooking for 15 minutes to half an hour..
- When ready, remove from oven and let meatloafs pick up their juices..
- Meanwhile, heat up the rest of tomato soup/bbq sauce mix in the microwave or on stove top..
- Cut the meatloafs in thick slices and serve covered with hot tomato/bbq sauce..
Finish it with a layer of ketchup, chili sauce, or gravy. Or choose seasoned diced tomatoes, pizza sauce, or a. Named the best meatloaf recipe ever according to Esquire, celebrity chef Michael Symon’s Most Comforting Meatloaf utilizes Italian sausage, beef, cilantro, garlic, butter, and red onion for a flavorful blend of ingredients. See more ideas about Best meatloaf, Meatloaf, Meatball recipes easy. Best daily shower cleaner I have ever used.