Simple No-Bake Cheesecake-style Yogurt.
You can cook Simple No-Bake Cheesecake-style Yogurt using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple No-Bake Cheesecake-style Yogurt
- It’s 100 grams of Drained yogurt.
- It’s 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 15 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of Blueberry sauce.
Simple No-Bake Cheesecake-style Yogurt step by step
- Assemble your ingredients..
- Let the yogurt drain overnight on top of a gauze. It should reduce by about half. This time, I used 220 g (pre-drained weight) of yogurt..
- Put the drained yogurt and 10 g of the sugar in a bowl and mix well..
- In another bowl, add the cream and remaining sugar (5 g) and make whipped cream (until stiff peaks form).
- Add about 1/3 of the whipped cream to the yogurt and mix well. Then, add the remaining whipped cream and mix until combined..
- Put the mixture into the pastry cream bag and fill the cups in a circular motion to create a pattern as pictured..
- Let chill in the refrigerator for a while. Top with some blueberry sauce and serve..