You can have Lobster Manwich using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lobster Manwich
- It’s 2 lb of lobster.
- It’s 1 of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of pico de gallo.
- You need 1 of hoagie.
- You need 1/2 cup of real mayo.
- It’s 1 box of crab boil.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onion.
Lobster Manwich step by step
- bring crab boil in a large pot to a boil.
- boil 4 large lobster tails ( i get the rock tails from Sam's).
- once tails are fully cooked, allow the tails to cool to room temperature.
- pull the meat from shell.
- dice tail meat into large chunks.
- add old bay seasoning to taste.
- chop green onions and combine with chopped lobster in a large mixing bowl.
- slowly add Mayo, making sure to lightly coat lobster.
- toast hoagies in the oven at 350°.
- use 8-10 oz of lobster salad in each bun.
- top sandwich with pico de gallo, and sprinkle old bay over the top.