You can have Confetti Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Confetti Meatloaf
- Prepare 1.5 of ground beef.
- You need 2 of carrots shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion shredded.
- It’s 1/3 cup of plain oats.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need Teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Annie's organic ketchup.
- You need Dash of Worcester shire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 3 teaspoons of ground mustard.
Confetti Meatloaf instructions
- Dice vegetables, then shred them in a food processor..
- Add oatmeal, salt, and garlic powder to the meat and mix thoroughly. I'd advise getting your hands dirty, instead of using a wooden spoon..
- Add shredded vegetables and mix them in.
- Spray coconut oil on your bread pan. Place into pan and cook at 350 for 1 hour.
- Mix ketchup, lemon juice, Worcester shire sauce, brown sugar, & ground mustard. Then cook on medium heat for 3 minutes..
- Drizzle sauce on top or put to the side & enjoy..