Easy & Healthy Cheesecake in a Ricecooker. Перевод слова easy, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция easy task — лёгкое задание easy path — удобная тропа easy country — воен. легкопроходимая местность. easy [ˈi:zɪ]Прилагательное. easy / easier / easiest. легкий. Easy (TV series), an American comedy-drama anthology series. From Middle English eesy, esy, partly from Middle English ese ("ease") + -y, equivalent to ease + -y, and partly from Old French aisié ("eased, at ease, at leisure"), past participle of aisier ("to put at ease"), from aise ("empty space, elbow room, opportunity"), of uncertain origin.
Requiring or exhibiting little effort or endeavor; undemanding: took the easy way out of her. Definition of easy written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels. Easy definition, not hard or difficult; requiring no great labor or effort: a book that is easy to read; an easy providing or conducive to ease or comfort; comfortable: an easy stance; an easy relationship. easy definition: The definition of easy is something that can be done with ease, is not hurried, is not difficult, is free from anxiety or is comfortable. (adjective) An example of easy is cooking a meal. You can have Easy & Healthy Cheesecake in a Ricecooker using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy & Healthy Cheesecake in a Ricecooker
- You need 150 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 60 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 120 grams of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 medium of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cornstarch (or cake flour).
The command of "EASY!" is pronounced with the accent on both syllables (EEE'-ZEE'), as opposed to the traditional word easy, in which only the first syllable is accented. easyGroup is the private investment vehicle of Stelios and the creator and owner of the easy family of brands. Keep up with all the brands here.
Easy & Healthy Cheesecake in a Ricecooker instructions
- Put the cream cheese and butter in a heatproof bowl and microwave (600 W) for 1 minute..
- Using a whisk, mix until smooth. Add the sugar and mix again..
- Add the yogurt and mix..
- Add the egg and lemon juice and mix. Sift the cornstarch into the mixture and mix to combine..
- Grease the bottom of the rice bowl with butter (not listed). Pour in the Step 4 mixture and turn the rice cooker on..
- Once cooked, switch the rice cooker off. Take the bowl out of the rice maker. Once it is cooled, take the cake out of the bowl..